READYMADE - 30cm / 12" High Handmade Carpeted Wood Pet Ramp for your Dog or Cat
Occasionally we have a readymade ramp available for delivery within a few days. The details of this ramp are: -
Colour: Silver Grey
Height: 12" (30cm)
Width: 15" (38cm)
Length: 27" (68cm)
If this size or colour of ramp isn't quite right for you please take a look at our other ramps and we can make one that is just perfect for your pet's needs.
Our handmade carpeted pet ramps are designed to allow your dog, cat or even house rabbit easy access to your sofa or bed. Beautifully crafted and finished in plush household grade carpet, our handmade pet ramps are sturdy yet lightweight and portable and will make the perfect accessory for your pet and addition to your home. We have a range of standard sized pet ramps or we can custom make a ramp to your individual size, design or colour.
- Ideal for all dogs, cats and even house rabbits
- Perfect for elderly pets with restricted mobility or strength and those recovering from surgery or injury
- Sturdy yet lightweight and portable design
- Tested to support up to 80kg (176lbs) in weight so perfect for even the largest dog
- Gradual incline ramp for ease of use. Our ramps all have an easy 30 degree gradient which is at the lowest end of UK staircase guidelines (30 to 45 degrees)
- No more back-jarring leaps from the sofa or bed which could lead to costly vet bills
- Designed and made by pet owners for pet owners and approved by vets and physiotherapists
- Lovingly handcrafted to order in the UK since 2015
- Strong and sturdy wood construction. All joints are glued and screwed for strength
- Upholstered in quality plush, household grade, stain resistant, cleanable carpet
- Rubber feet prevents the ramp moving on wood or tiled floors
- A small raised edge around the back and sides of the ramp gives added reassurance to paws when climbing the ramp
Gradient - 'An angle to suit'
Most pet steps and ramps available to buy have a climbing gradient of between 37 and 56 degrees. They're made this way to take as little space as possible. This does however sacrifice the comfort of your pet and with continued use may lead to greater strain being placed on their joints.
Each of our pet ramps has a gradient of 30 degrees which is towards the lower end of UK staircase design guidelines (30 to 45 degrees). This is ideal for the majority of pets. If you do however think your pet would benefit from an even gentler gradient then please contact us and we'll let you know the difference this would make to the ramp length.
To get an idea of the 30 degree gradient, take a tape measure and measure up the front of your sofa or bed to a height of 12" (30cm) and then from that point measure diagonally down to the floor to a distance of 21" (53cm).
Bespoke Service - 'Let's be more specific'
If our standard ramp design or size doesn't quite fit the bill then we can help to bring your own design to life. Challenge us to make a bespoke size or design. Take a look at our Custom Designs page for some inspiration.
Bianca & Boo
We received your ramp this morning and couldn't be happier (and neither could Boo). The ramp is extremely well made, perfect size for our bed and matches our carpet exactly. Thank you for the quick service, communication and amazing product.
Caroline & Casper
I think the ramp is lovely and much more elegant than the ones I've made.
Gary & Dash
Just a quick message to say the ramp arrived and is fantastic. Very high quality and sturdy. A real piece of quality workmanship.
Payment via PayPal, credit or debit card is required to place your order. If you've sent a message to request a custom designed ramp then we’ll work together on the design and then send you details of the price so you can decide if you’d like to go ahead.