61cm / 24" High Handmade Carpeted Wood Pet Ramp for Your Dog or Cat
Our handmade carpeted pet ramps are designed to allow your dog, cat or even house rabbit easy access to your sofa or bed. Beautifully crafted and finished in plush household grade carpet, our handmade pet ramps are sturdy yet lightweight and portable and will make the perfect accessory for your pet and addition to your home. We have a range of standard sized pet ramps or we can custom make a ramp to your individual size, design or colour.
- Ideal for all dogs, cats and even house rabbits
- Perfect for elderly pets with restricted mobility or strength and those recovering from surgery or injury
- Sturdy yet lightweight and portable design
- Tested to support up to 80kg (176lbs) in weight so perfect for even the largest dog
- Gradual incline ramp for ease of use. Our ramps all have an easy 30 degree gradient which is at the lowest end of UK staircase guidelines (30 to 45 degrees)
- No more back-jarring leaps from the sofa or bed which could lead to costly vet bills
- Designed and made by pet owners for pet owners and approved by vets and physiotherapists
- Lovingly handcrafted to order in the UK since 2015
- Strong and sturdy wood construction. All joints are glued and screwed for strength
- Upholstered in quality plush, household grade, stain resistant, cleanable carpet
- Rubber feet prevents the ramp moving on wood or tiled floors
- A small raised edge around the back and sides of the ramp gives added reassurance to paws when climbing the ramp
Gradient - 'An angle to suit'
Most pet steps and ramps available to buy have a climbing gradient of between 37 and 56 degrees. They're made this way to take as little space as possible. This does however sacrifice the comfort of your pet and with continued use may lead to greater strain being placed on their joints.
Each of our pet ramps has a gradient of 30 degrees which is towards the lower end of UK staircase design guidelines (30 to 45 degrees). This is ideal for the majority of pets. If you do however think your pet would benefit from an even gentler gradient then please contact us and we'll let you know the difference this would make to the ramp length.
To get an idea of the 30 degree gradient, take a tape measure and measure up the front of your sofa or bed to a height of 12" (30cm) and then from that point measure diagonally down to the floor to a distance of 21" (53cm).
Dimensions - 'Get the measure of our ramps'
Made in four different heights and two widths, our pet ramps are designed to fit your pet and the furniture in your home. Our tallest ramp was created to Nathasha's specifications to ease Deena the Dachshund's path to bedtime. This is ideal for high beds or low windowsills. Designed in three sections that can be placed in a straight line or angled to take less space. Two raised bars on top of the rear section ensure the high ramp stays in place.
- Height: 24” (61cm)
- Length: 55” (142cm)
- Width: Either 12” (30cm) for cats and small dogs, 15" (38cm) for medium dogs or 18” (46cm) for large dogs
Colour - 'Honey to dark grey. A colour to match'
Each pet ramp is covered in quality household grade carpet to help it blend with your decor. The deep twisted pile has been specially chosen to prevent claws from becoming trapped whilst providing essential additional grip during use. Your only decision is which of the five colours to choose. If you're struggling to decide on a colour then we can send carpet samples free of charge.
Bespoke Service - 'Let's be more specific'
If our standard ramp design or size doesn't quite fit the bill then we can help to bring your own design to life. Challenge us to make a bespoke size or design. Take a look at our Custom Designs page for some inspiration.
Bianca & Boo
We received your ramp this morning and couldn't be happier (and neither could Boo). The ramp is extremely well made, perfect size for our bed and matches our carpet exactly. Thank you for the quick service, communication and amazing product.
Caroline & Casper
I think the ramp is lovely and much more elegant than the ones I've made.
Gary & Dash
Just a quick message to say the ramp arrived and is fantastic. Very high quality and sturdy. A real piece of quality workmanship.
Payment via PayPal, credit or debit card is required to place your order. If you've sent a message to request a custom designed ramp then we’ll work together on the design and then send you details of the price so you can decide if you’d like to go ahead.